If a woman suffers from infertility due to adhesions in the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, inflammatory processes in the female genitals, then leeches will be very useful. But leeches in male infertility will help to improve the quality of sperm and sperm activity. Treatment with leeches for infertility is not at all that the worm sucks out "bad blood", as many ignorant people claim, in fact, the leech when bitten injects a special substance-hirudin, which does not allow blood to clot, it resolves blood clots, improves blood circulation.
Hirudin also has a positive effect on the endocrine system, which is responsible for many important hormones. But in addition to hirudin, the leech injects about 150 different enzymes into the patient's blood. This amount of useful substances is not present in any tablets that are prescribed by doctors. After the use of hirudotherapy in female infertility, there was often an increase in blood circulation in the pelvic organs, a decrease, or even the disappearance of adhesive processes in the uterus and tubes. The hormonal level was normalized, menstrual pain was reduced in menstrual syndrome, neoplasms and tumors of the ovaries and uterus were reduced. In general, the state of health improved and the percentage of IVF patients also increased. Hirudotherapy of infertility in men also showed its best side. As a rule, men were more likely to have congestive inflammatory processes. As a result of treatment with hirudotherapy, sexual activity was restored, any inflammatory processes of the pelvis were reduced with increased blood circulation. Erections and spermatogenesis increased. With this disease, no hospital, no doctor can give a full guarantee of a cure. Hirudotherapy for infertility still showed many examples when the cherished dream of young families to have children was fulfilled. These little healers from nature helped a lot of desperate young couples to become parents and find real happiness. Let them help you, too. And be healthy.
There are contraindications. Before use, consult a specialist (doctor).